A puzzle is a difficult problem that challenges our pattern recognition skills. And in solving a puzzle, we get the satisfaction of stimulating our intelligence and a sense of accomplishment. Use 'puzzle' as a figure of speech and we might be able to puzzle out this deck.
In the broad sense, we are encouraged to see an academic 'Enigma' piece by piece discovering relationships that make the puzzle fit.
- Manufactured by The United States Playing Card Company, USPCC.
- Puzzle piece card backs.
- Cohesive aesthetic: compare the cards and the more they will resemble each other.
- KQJ are represented by letter shaped puzzles.
- The ace of spades is many puzzle pieces fit together creating a spade.
- With a softened color tone, this is a comfortable and beautiful deck.
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 06 November, 2015.