- Use an ESP deck and force a card with the symbol you want to use.
- Use a cross for Gospel Magic and "Fire Spirit Write" the Holy Cross.
- Find out someone's name prior to the performance and select them as a spectator and "Fire Spirit Write" their name.
- Use as a way to calculate the bill at a restaurant. Of course you must know the total of the meal ahead of time.
- Guess someone's age.
- Put tissue paper in a frame with a red background and paint the outline of a heart on the white tissue paper. When it burns through you will have a red heart!
Have fun with these ideas, and we are sure that you will come up with many great ideas of your own!
The Rules of FUSE
- Never use on Flash Paper, Flash Cotton, Flash String, or any other combustible powder or solution.
- Use only on white tissue paper, the kind used in gift wrapping. Paper should be cut into six inch squares.
- Do not put the solution on too heavy, because it may become noticeable after it dries.
- All letters must touch the next in sequence for the trail of fire to continue.
- Keep away from children!!!
- Keep all pre-made tissue papers with images painted on in a ziplock bag until ready to use.
- When using matches, use stick style matches and always let the match burn for at least ten seconds. This will make most of the match head burn away, leaving a smoldering matchstick when you blow out the match. The smoldering is what ignites the FUSE solution.
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 17 November, 2005.