A great new effect from the creative and slightly strange mind of Liam Montier! This is easier than a jigsaw with all the bits glued together!
Imagine offering your spectator the chance to select themselves a 'lucky card', which they do - say it is the Five Of Diamonds. You comment that while that is not a bad card, you have a REALLY good one that you keep on you at all times, attached to your keyring. It is trapped between two blank cards to ensure that nothing can happen to it. There are clearly only three cards on the keyring.
You then cleanly display your lucky card - say the Jack Of Spades. In a sudden display of goodwill, you offer to exchange lucky cards with the spectator, as you know your one is so good. Suddenly the Jack on your keyring CHANGES into the spectator's Five Of Diamonds. Again, there are clearly ONLY THREE CARDS on the Keyring - the double blanks and the spectator's selection. It looks cleaner than a soap-sudded gleaming thing with no grubby bits!
Calling attention back to what the spectator believed to be their selection, they now see a small hole has appeared through the corner. That is because, when they turn it over, they find it is the JACK OF SPADES, fresh off your keyring.
is SOOOO easy and visual that Liam just knew there was more to be done with it - and he was RIGHT. Also included on the DVD are FOUR sexy pieces of sexiness, all related to the hussy-like SUPERSTITION
- A simplified version of the original Superstition, this effect features a totally new presentation, an even easier handling and a 'regular card' solution to the plot of a transposition between two selections while one is attached to your keyring. THE HOUDINI EFFECT
- An exciting, visual vanish of a signed 'Houdini' card, despite the fact it is clearly PADLOCKED between two security cards. You will LOVE the combination of simple sleight of hand, clever gaffs and sheer cheekiness! TWILIGHT ZONE
- Four red backed prediction cards reveal a selected card from a blue backed deck, despite being locked together on a keyring. The twilight zone part happens whenh the last prediction... no wait, that would be telling... THE HOF THING
- The classic 'Hofzinser' ace problem is reworked when four kings are clearly displayed face up and then PADLOCKED together. Despite these test conditions, the King matching the suit of a selection still turns face down - before changing into the actual selection! Everything can be examined in this true worker. SUPERSTITION
- IT IS COOL. BUY IT. BE HAPPY!Running Time
Approximately 1hr 22min
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 26 June, 2009.