Volume One Contents: ELECTRICAL ARTLET
- Boom box cord too short to reach the wall outlet? No problem; just draw an outlet on a pad of paper, plug in the cord and the music starts right up! Based on a Fantasio effect and used with his permission. UPLOOPTED
- A horizontal card levitation that looks UNBELIEVABLE! THE "I HATE DAVID COPPERFIELD" TRICK
- Based on "Close-Up Illusion" by Larry Jennings, a card VISIBLY MELTS through another. The visuals here go WAY BEYOND the original. THE OMEGA BET
- Based on the Karl Fulves effect, Bob Wagner has turned this into a KILLER piece of entertainment, a 5-phase whirlwind of fun for everyone in the room! A random spectator decides the final, and most impossible, bet of all. The routine uses my false overhand shuffle (which is quite easy but appears totally fair). MORE ON "OIL & WATER"
- Sam Schwartz's wondrous 3-phase, 8-card O & W routine with NO SLEIGHTS! NONE! Thanks to Sam for allowing me to include this gem with minor handling changes. MIRACLE COIN VANISH
- This gets GASPS from spectators. Looks like real magic. (Note: a jacket or sportcoat is required) JUST A BIT MORE ULTIMATE THAN JOHN MENDOZA'S "ULTIMATE TORN & RESTORED CARD"
- The name says it all. In an e-mail to me, Mr. Mendoza (a close-up DEITY) said he thinks more of this method (of his trick which appeared in "The Book of John") than any of the "piece-by-piece" restorations out there. You're clean at the first and clean at the end. As a bonus, it's SUPER EASY to do even though the card is SIGNED ON BOTH SIDES! Volume One Bonus Effects: INVISIBLE DECK FINESSE
- Makes using an Invisible Deck more fun than ever (and the reset is DURING the routine). FORKLIFT
- Move silverware with your mind! 4-WAY COINCIDENCE
- A reworking of a stunning prediction routine by John Murray from "Card Cavalcade 3" by Jerry Mentzer (included with Jerry's permission). Use a borrowed, thoroughly-shuffled deck. There's only one real "move" (which is laughably simple). Running Time: Approximately 1hr 50min
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 01 December, 2005.