This three-volume set of DVDs features 45 impromptu card routines that you can do anytime, anywhere, at a moment's notice. All you need is any deck of cards and you're ready to perform high-impact card magic. Around a third of the routines have never been published before and all of the routines are easy to learn and easy to perform. No gimmicks, no setups, no difficult sleight of hand. Join the charming and entertaining Aldo Colombini as he teaches impromptu card magic that you can easily learn no matter what level of skill you've achieved. Total running time: Approximately 4 hours and 15 minutes.
Volume 3 (DVDAC3IMPROMPTU)
Card magic you can do anytime, anywhere, at a moment's notice. All you need is any deck of cards and you're ready to perform high-impact routines.
Impromptu Card Magic includes fifteen easy to learn, easy to perform routines. No gimmicks, no setups, no difficult sleight of hand. This is amazing card magic with maximum effect, even though many of the routines are so easy they could be considered self-working.
Don't let the simplicity of methods give you the wrong impression. The routines taught are professional caliber and can easily entertain and fool the most knowledgeable audiences.
Routines performed and explained:
- Topsy-Turvy Location (Stewart Judah): An impossible location where a selected card is placed back in the deck and the cards are shuffled face down and face up. You slide out one of the face down cards and it is the selection.
- Dreamers Ball (Gavin Ross): The two red Aces capture a selected card.
- Untouched (Daryl): The spectator has you select a card and then he arrives at one himself. The two match perfectly.
- Surprise Poker (Aldo Colombini): Eight cards are used for a Poker demonstration where the spectators amazingly separate them into two Royal Flushes that are missing the Kings. The missing Kings are then found by cutting to them.
- Comedy Spelling (Aldo Colombini): A selected card is found by spelling some funny phrases.
- Two Selected Cards (Stewart Judah): Two selected cards are hopelessly lost and are then found in an impossible elimination process guided by a spectator.
- Telemental (Bob King): An impossible card location and revelation that can be performed over the phone.
- Money Power (Roy Walton): Ten pairs of cards are placed on the table. You and a spectator each place a coin on one of the pairs. The two selected packets are mated while all others do not match. Furthermore all four cards form a four-of-a-kind.
- Another Aussie (Tom Craven): Spectators continue to eliminate cards from a small packet until only one card is left. The arrived at card matches your prediction that was in full view.
- The Jamesway Connection (Peter Duffie & Robin Robertson): A multiphase routine where selected cards are continually mixed into a small packet but are found under sympathetic and impossible conditions.
- Adagio (Aldo Colombini): The top cards of four packets give clues to the identity of a selected card. Unfortunately all the clues are wrong until the card is produced and its three mates are found face up in the combined packets.
- Midnight (Aldo Colombini): The two black Kings jump from one half of the deck to another where they sandwich the selected card.
- Switch-King (Aldo Colombini): The four Kings are used
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 01 October, 2004.