Vanish a coin and make it appear under a spectator's watch. THERE ISN'T A STRONGER MOMENT IN ALL OF COIN MAGIC. Completely impromptu, an absolute MUST for every coin magician. Coin Under Watch
is bold. It's fun to perform. And your spectators will absolutely freak. They're finding a coin in a place that a lot of times hasn't seen the light of day in six months!
This is coin magic that gets explosive reactions. If you want to own your audience's attention, there's no better choice. The video goes in-depth, teaching everything you need to know to perform this killer routine just like Oz. You'll also learn four additional high-impact routines. These are variations on the Coin Under Watch
theme that you can use to create the perfect presentation for your situation. Coin Under Watch
isn't for everyone. But if you want more impact and you aren't afraid to go for it, Coin Under Watch
may be exactly what you're looking for.
You'll LearnCOIN UNDER WATCH
- The reaction machine itself. Taught in full detail so you can start performing right away. Oz goes in-depth and teaches the routine step-by-step. COPPER SILVER WATCH
- A copper silver transposition ending with the Coin Under Watch
as a climax. COIN UNDER EVERYTHING
- A stand-up sequence that has inspiration from Goshman. A coin continues to vanish and appear under objects on the table, in spectators pockets and finally under their watch. MARKED COIN UNDER WATCH
- A method that allows the performer to cause a signed coin to vanish and appear under the spectator's watch despite the fact that the performer goes nowhere near the spectator after the coin is signed. BONUS ROUTINE: CARD UNDER WATCH
- A signed selection vanishes from the deck and appears folded in four under a spectators watch. The perfect finish to an ambitious card routine or as a stand alone effect. Running Time
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 09 October, 2009.