Justin Flom's "Card Artistry" is an unexpected revelation of a selected card in which the magician turns the deck into a famous painting (or if you prefer, a brain-scan image).
It's the rarest kind of magic effect: it captures the imaginations of both magicians and audiences. Evoking a comparison of magician as artist, the performer "paints" his deck of cards into a four-by-four card mosaic of the Mona-Lisa. The spectator's selection appears in the painting! Inspired by a great Chris Kenner effect, "Card Artistry" is full of touches by professional performer Justin Flom.
- Includes custom printed USPCC playing cards
- If you can shuffle a deck, you can perform "Card Artistry"
- Includes high-quality instructional DVD
- Can be used with any poker-sized deck
- Supply your own close-up pad
Mona Lisa cards only.
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 26 April, 2012.