Many of the demonstrations open with a wash-riffle-riffle-strip-riffle and a cut or with a cut card placed on the bottom. Then the bottoms begin. You can now get around the cut card!
In this two-DVD set Richard (A Master Fifth Degree Black Belt) uses his 35 years of martial arts footage to talk about discipline and focus. He addresses the many speculations about his super, bat-like vision, questions like, "Is it true that he blocks with his head to protect his hands?"
The DVD concludes with the LA Times
story describing how he took on ten fighters for his first black belt.
But the meat and potatoes are the hours in-between where this DVD will include Turner's See Saw Bottom Deal with his Clip Take. The See-Saw will be shown with cards face-up on the bottom... Close-up dealing top bottom top bottom... with Turner's hand resting dead still on the table... from above dealing the bottoms opening the hand before each deal to show the deck does not need to be framed... and from under a glass table to clearly see the below finger work.
You will also learn:
- Gambler's Palm from a Riffle Shuffle
- Sailing the Bottom
- Sailing the Stud
- Turner's Off Beat Bottom
- Palming While Riffle Shuffling
- Upper Corner Stud Bottom
- Turner's Dead Top Bottom
- Turner's One Hand Bottom
- Vernon's Open Hand Bottom (Marlo's Vernon story told by Turner as he demonstrates the deal)
- Turner's Open Hand Stud
- Turner's Diagonal Down
- 4 Beats a Full
- A Double Duke for Hold'em
- Double Duke Stud
Only With a Bottom
- Four Magic Effects Using the Bottom
- Four to One
- Dead Man's Hand
- Aces 2 and Card Finds the Card
- Turner's Cut Card Palm
- Turner's Cut Card Shifts - TCCS Five Ways (Using TCCS you can now get around the cut card and freely use your bottom deals)
- Other Gambling Effects using the TCCS
- Looks Like a Greek
- Looks Like a Greek Stud
- Bottom Greek
- Hold'em Sucker
- Must Be a Center
- Black Jack Every Time
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 16 January, 2006.