Solve your "performance puzzles" Find the Stuff That's You!
contains over 50 new pages of revised and up-to-date information over the original publication including:
- How to handle audience volunteers
- How to publicize your act
- How to compete in the real world
Discover who you are and let the audience in on it!
- Testing... 1... 2... 3
- Wave a Wand... Pass the Kleenex
- So You Wanna Be Spectacular
- Last Word in Club Competition
- Be a Pathetic Prestidigitator
- How to Be an Entertainer
- How to Really Talk to an Audience
- How to Work with Volunteers
- How to Do School Shows
- Put Music in Your Act
- How to Publicize Yourself
- Make Old Ideas Work Like New
- Compete in the Real World
- and Much much more!
"Chris Carey is a positive thinker, a professional communicator and a successful magician. Anyone wanting interesting reading, insightful anecdotes and sound advice will value this book."- Michael Ammar
"Find the Stuff That's You! will help many to shorten the difficult road they must travel for success."- Mark Wilson
Other magicians have chimed in on how great this book like:
Stan Allen, Franz Harary, Hank Moorehouse, Johnny Ace Palmer, Abb Dickson, Karrell Fox, David Ginn, Samuel Patrick Smith, and Mr. Electric himself Marvyn Roy!
"An extremely interesting collection of thought-provoking eassays on magic, magicians and theory-and recommended reading for every serious student of magic."- Marvin Roy Pages
320 - Hardbound
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 01 October, 2004.